Web Design & Development
Is web design right for you? Are you thinking about a career change? While other industries have seen a decline in growth, the web design industry has seen a 27% increase. The field of web design will continue to grow at an alarming rate as the demand for mobile-responsive websites increases, thus the field as a whole provides you with great opportunities for career advancement and job security.
Becoming a web designer will provide you with a sense of independence, and pride by helping companies achieve success online. You will also have an opportunity to tap into your creative side and be paid very well for it. In addition, you will gain exposure to exciting new technology, gain the ability to work almost anywhere, and have the opportunity to work with clients from all different industries.
The opportunities and advantages of working as a web designer are great. If you feel like becoming a web designer is the right career path for you, the first step is to start building a website on your own (resources), then find an accredited program to attend.
The path to success may be closer than you think.
What will you learn with Jasa Inc.
WP & CMS Fundamentals
The agenda includes: WordPress fundamentals, creating and organizing appealing content, SEO, how to use media, how themes work, basic HTML and CSS.
WP Web Design & Media
You will engage the journey that takes you from having no knowledge of WordPress or web design to an advanced knowledge of both. It includes everything from WordPress admin to eCommerce.
Custom Tips Tricks & Hacks
We will also explore customizing with more advanced HTML and CSS, plugins, monetizing, and digging deeper with tricks, tips, and hacks.
Reserve your seat in the class!
Give us a call to take the first step in a brighter future.
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac
- A modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- You don’t need any experience with WordPress or with building a website and No Coding Skills required
- You don’t need to purchase hosting or pay for anything to follow along and practice building a website yourself. We will show you in the course how to practice building a WordPress website for free
Who this course is built for:
This course is designed keeping you in mind. If you have no experience, and you don’t even know the ABCD of building website more specifically WordPress blog, WordPress Websites, you don’t know anything about WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, how to use WordPress, WordPress SEO, WordPress dashboard, WordPress Widgets, then don’t worry, I am there for you. You can learn the most from it. Even if you are experienced, you will still get to know certain things that you would not be knowing. This course is not for people trying to learn to code a custom Website. In this course, we’ll learn how to use the thousands of themes and plugins already out there to design our own custom websites.
What’s different in this course versus others:
This is a step-by-step WordPress learning course where you will learn how to create WordPress website, install WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins
At the end of each lesson, there will be Knowledge Check Questions to check your learning. This will ensure that that you get the maximum return on your investment made for this course.
This course requires no coding skills, yes you heard it right, no coding skills required, and still, you will be able to create amazing websites.
We will be sharing various resources with you, which will be helpful in your journey to create a world-class website.
This is a practical and effective course. So, we will be sharing assignments with you as well so that whatever you learn through this course, you go ahead and practice.
- Choosing your CMS
- Types of WordPress
- Setting up local server
- Downloading XAMPP
- Installing XAMPP to create local server
- Creating database and downloading WordPress
- Install WordPress
- Extracting WordPress files and installing WordPress
- Logging into WordPress Dashboard
- WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the WordPress dashboard; know what everything does and how to use it
- Install WordPress Themes
- Understand themes and how to find/install them
- Customizing WordPress Themes
- Customization of WordPress Widgets
- Installing WordPress Premium Theme
- Installing WordPress Premium Theme Demo Content
- Install WordPress Plugins
- Installing plugin for SEO on WordPress website
- Installing plugin for
- Increasing Speed of WordPress websites
- Security of WordPress websites
- Contact Form for WordPress websites
- Setup Contact us page for WordPress websites
- Creating Post and Basics of One Page Optimization (SEO)
- Creating Page
- Choosing the right domain name
- Registering your domain
- Choosing your hosting services
- Comparing various service providers
- Choosing your hosting provider
- Pointing your domain to hosting provider
- Setting up your Web server
- Installing your WordPress to your Web server
- Transferring Content to Web server